I built an archive of all the illustrations I’ve done as part of social media challenges and hashtags. I’d been planning on it for a while and it’s nice to have it done.
I drew the Zodiac for Team Robotface. They were interpreted as monsters using Procreate, Coolors, and some determination.
I wanted to add some illustrations to the site, but no way was I drawing a bunch of icons.
I added panels and half-tones to bring a comic-like effect to the site. It helps it feel very me.
Typography time for the site! I need to add the fonts I’m using before I get further along with the layout.
About pages are always weird to me because they open up a series of questions and complications. I’m going to start with something nice and simple.
It’s been years since I’ve had anything close to resembling an actual blog. I think it’s time to change that.